New from ESI Source Solutions!
Designed for the Heat Wave nanospray source, it is readily adaptable to many other sources currently on the market.
- Magnetically positioned tip holder
- In-site design shows all components
- Fast installation and removal of tip holders
- Integral post-column liquid junction using VICI steel micro union
- Use one or more spray tips
- Slim design, less than ½” high
- Ready for custom installation
Use of this device requires using the CPS and VICI nanospray parts. When used together, they provide a highly optimized capillary UPLC system. Uncoated pulled fused silica tips (360u OD, 20um ID, 10um tip) provide the best results, and with by a skilled operator (or sufficient practice and training), a smooth consistent nanospray can be obtained for extended analytical runs.